Supply Chain Manager Job at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Manager M/F
Reference No: 2023-599
Job Location: Lagos
Contract type: Contracted
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper respect of HSE rules and requirements, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Oversee Procurement life cycle when required, particularly the People Management aspect.
- Improve/optimize the Operational effectiveness of the department
- Build good relationships and follow-up within the company and external parties, such as internal clients, suppliers or distributors.
- Manage Prepayments process for international vendors.
- Effective follow-up on Purchasing, Contracting and tendering activities.
- Support Inventory Control and Management at the Warehouse.
- Oversee and advises on Safety management during inventory/Warehouse Management.
- Ensure ERP (ORACLE) and any other system are properly implemented, managed and developed to allow efficient work and reporting.
- Liaise with other departments, contract Managers, operations, security, related affiliate departments (HSE, vessel, maintenance, protocol, crewing, procurement etc.) for SCM support.
- Manage suppliers’ relationship and audit to optimize supplier portfolio with the Quality representative.
- Follow-up on the purchasing status for all the fleet.
- Manage regular surveys on the market and its changes.
- Report internally and to Corporate Supply chain activities and results as requested for continuous improvement of the process.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- MSc Degree in SCM, Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline is desirable with a minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
- Additional Certificates and/or diplomas in Supply Chain Management or related fields will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role in Purchasing/Logistics/Supply Chain Mgt. in an International Organization preferably a Marine Organization.
- Ideally 10 years plus experience within the field of supply chain / logistics or procurement.
- English (4 - Professional ++++)
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Smiling Hearts Initiatives International
- Supply Chain Officer Job at Smiling Hearts Initiatives International
- Warehouse Officer Job at ADDAS Ultimate Limited
- Central Store Officer Job at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Trade & Supply Chain Manager Job at TeamAce Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at Beebeejump International Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Schneider Electric
- Supply Chain Assistant (Warehouse) Job at Save the Children
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Capsgain Solutions