Tuteria Nigeria Recuitment for IELTS Subject Matter Expert
At Tuteria, we are driven by a mission to make quality personalized education accessible to everyone. We help learners connect with the best teachers and educational content, while also empowering people to earn income by teaching what they love.
Though we have had some early successes, we believe we can transform the way millions of people teach, learn and access education in Africa and beyond - and that we will achieve this by working with talented people who want to make a change in education and giving them the space, resources and support to do the best work of their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IELTS Subject Matter Expert
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Subject Matter Expert Role
- We are looking to hire a super-smart IELTS specialist to work with us as a Subject-Matter Expert.
- Our ideal candidate is a highly intelligent individual who is passionate about education and experienced in teaching IELTS.
- In this role, you will work with the Curriculum team in developing content for standardized English tests such as IELTS.
- Also, you will function as a digital tutor, recording video lessons.
- Our team is small but highly effective, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
- This is a full-time role based in Tuteria's office in Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.
What You Will be Doing
- Create world-class IELTS-level quality content.
- Record high standard IELTS video lessons.
- Prepare candidates for the IELTS test.
- Perform other related responsibilities.
What it Will Take to Succeed
- Are passionate about educational services and would love to
- Be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa.
- Are knowledgeable about the intricacies of IELTS.
- Love helping candidates pass seemingly tough exams.
- Are organized and detail-oriented.
- Are a person of high standards and integrity.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in preparing candidates to pass IELTS
- A First-class or a strong 2:1 Degree in English Language or related fields
- Minimum of 8.0 band score across all components of IELTS
- Academic track-record of excellence from a credible university
- A functional laptop and the ability to use the computer very well, especially Google Workspace (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- The ability to teach in front of a camera
- Some experience in creating video tutorials
- Additional certification from exam bodies such as MOD IELTS, British Council, etc. will be an added advantage.
What We Offer
At Tuteria, we believe people who do great work deserve great support. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- N200,000 to N250,000 monthly salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual learning development stipend
- 10 days of paid leave excluding public holidays
- Up to 12 weeks of paid maternity / 6 weeks paternity leave
- Company pension contribution.
- Admission Officer Job at Greensprings School
- Job Openings at IDEA Africa
- NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Tutor
- Job Vacancies at S-TEE Cambridge College
- Video Editing Skills Course Creator Job at Darl Creative Hub
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Buckler Systems
- Graduate and Experienced Chemistry Teacher needed urgently at Emovet Schools
- Experienced Facilitator (Fluterwave Development) Job at QuPee Consult
- Ongoing Recruitment at Fidelity Bond Group