UI / UX Designer Job at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in the distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for understanding the communication needs of our clients in relation to products and services; interpreting the same into visually compelling design solutions in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are building products and would require the services of an amazing UI/UX designer to design a fluid framework for the web/mobile application of our products
- Gathering user requirements.
- Design Direction
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Infographic Design
- Creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Brand Assurance
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Must be a graduate, currently serving or done with NYSC.
- Must reside around Lekki or Ajahaxis and must be available to start immediately.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in graphics designing and UI/UX with portfolio of design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools and design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd, Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
Non Technical Skills Required:
- Brand Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Intercultural Competence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively
- Familiar with Front end coding will be great but not compulsory.
Annual gross salary of N1,200,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Android Developer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Full Stack Web and Mobile Developer Job at Onyx Data Systems
- UX Writer (FinTech / Cryptocurrency) Job at Black Pen Recruitment
- Python Web (Django) Developer Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Java Developer Job at Workarena
- Career Opportunities at Prospa Technology Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ren Money Microfinance Bank
- Android Engineer Job at Cavista
- IT Software Project Manager Job at SDSD
- Walex Biz Nigeria Recruitment for Software Developer (Back-End)