UI / UX Designer Recruitment at Upbase Limited
Upbase - We are a team of young, result-driven professionals, committed to excellence and global standards. Solving high-impact problems with technology; changing lifestyle and business culture in Nigeria. We develop and deploy software solutions at scale to solve high-impact business challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- B.Sc or HND in Design or relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in front end development
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma )
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "UI / UX Designer" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Back-End Developer Job at Ditco Software
- Systems and Network Administrator Job at Sophia ERP Limited
- IT Support Officer Recruitment at Swift MediSpark Limited
- Full Stack Developer Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- Developer Job at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Web Developer Recruitment at All Prime Technologies LTD
- Contec Global Group Recruitment for IT Systems Administrator
- Job Recruitment at Renmoney
- ICT Trainee Recruitment at Netcom Africa
- Information Technology Analyst Recruitment at Reinbudge International