Volunteer Job at SHIFT
SHIFT Nigeria is a non partisan organization that builds support for transformative leaders in communities across the nation. We are Nigerians from all over the nation and around the world with diverse religions, ethnicities, and professional backgrounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Volunteer
Job Location: Nationwide
Reports to: Director, Mobilization and Engagement
- Every year, about a thousand volunteers donate their time to make SHIFT’s vision of transforming communities by supporting transformative leaders a success
- Our volunteers help us empower, engage, and sensitize communities on inclusive and acceptable politics in Nigeria.
- SHIFT Nigeria seeks passionate Nigerians to join The Network by SHIFT - the largest network of donor and volunteer network of Nigerians committed to supporting leaders who can transform communities.
We seek volunteers residing in the following locations:
- Benue State
- Adamawa State
- Plateau State
- Taraba State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Anambra State
- Imo State
- Edo State
- Rivers State
- Lagos State and
- Oyo State.
Why volunteer with us?
- We provide volunteers with meaningful and exciting opportunities to build and transform their communities, here are some amazing benefits for volunteering with us;
- Hands-on experience volunteering for a structured nonprofit organization.
- Improved organizational skills.
- Structured learning throughout placement and job shadowing with a mentor.
- Networking; an opportunity to network with a global community of passionate Nigerians.
- An opportunity to take action with others to impact their communities
- Training and career advancement opportunities..
- Access to exclusive SHIFT events.
We are looking for volunteers with one or more of the following skills;
- Communications: To drive and amplify both digital and offline messages for SHIFT and also communicate people’s view on issues.
- Community Mobilization: To mobilize, organize and coordinate field activities and programmes especially with regards to resources and people management.
- Policy Research: To organize policy discussions in local communities, raise awareness and provide solutions to developmental issues.
- Data Gathering: To support the data lead in areas of data collection, evaluation, research, narrative reports and validation in communities as appropriate.
- Graphics Design: To help with graphic content for communications.
- Web Development: To provide assistance/support on tech related issues and digital products.
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Uneleap
- Backend Developer Job at Karisfined Edge Solutions
- Motion Graphics Designer / Animator
- Software Developer (.NET) Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Senior DeVops Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Frontend Developer Job at Reliance HMO
- Backend Developer Job at Reliance HMO
- Graphics Designer Job at Michelle and Anthony Consulting Limited
- Full Stack Engineer Job at IBIC Investment Holdings
- Java Software Engineer Job at the Bulb Africa