Walex Biz Nigeria Recruitment for Software Developer (Back-End)
Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Developer (Back-End)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each product
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other developers on programming issues.
- Full-stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- Build, test, and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support, and maintain complex web applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Enhance and support world-class e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet, and internal web applications.
- Work with the development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance, and application responsiveness.
- 2-5 years experience.
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be very good at PHP + Laravel + HTML + CSS
- Knowledge of Databases
- PHP developer with laravel framework
- My SQL, Redis
- Logger Kibana
- Good understanding of gatesm guards and authorization using sanctrum middleware and pipeline
- Understanding RDBMS and view & queries
- Managing Standards
- Use of Microservice
- Documentation with open API
- A clear understanding of software engineering (interface, Abstraction, Encapsulation)
- Must have exclusive knowledge of WHM/WHMCS.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals, and profit-sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
- Backend Developer Recruitment at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Graduate Intern Software Developer Recruitment at Factory Irisii
- UI / UX Copywriter Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Mobile Application Developer Job at CWAY GROUP
- Back End Developer Job at HaggleX
- Software Programmer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Full Stack Developer (React Js., Node Js. Express Js. and Sequelize SQL) Recruitment
- PHP Engineer (Senior and Intermediate) Job at Axxess-Cavista
- Full Stack Developer Job at Waje Smart Solutions
- Software Developer Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)