Warehouse / Technical Assistant Job at Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse / Technical Assistant
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Technical and Repair work:
- Regularly: Test, analyze, and repair solar systems and their components
- Regularly: Review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information.
- Regularly: Manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components.
- Occasionally: Perform tests on new products and accessories.
- Occasionally: Support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products, and best practices.
Warehouse and Logistics Operations:
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is the same as the quantity ordered on the purchase order.
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region.
- Organize the transport to the sales team and ensure delivery.
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuits, and solar systems.
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.).
- Previous relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics.
- Ability to analyze and process data/information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports.
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems.
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
- Warehouse Officer Job at Eunisell Limited
- Distribution Manager Job at Philip Morris International (PMI)
- Store Keeper Job at Albany Limited
- Assistant Store Officer Job at First Continental Properties Limited
- Store Supervisor Job at Alister Greene Consulting
- Store Supervisor Job at UHR Consult Limited
- Storekeeper Job at Dreams Placement Hub
- Supply Chain Manager Job at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria
- Retail Store Manager Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Job Recruitment at Outsource Africa