Youth Corper - Finance Assistant Recruitment at ETX-NG
ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Youth Corper - Finance Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Tracking and reconciling bank statements
- Must be a Serving Corp Member, Posted to Eti-Osa, Ikoyi or any Local Governments on the Island.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Finance, Accounting or any related course.
- Adept knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good community relationship
- Capable of Developing and meeting sales goals
- Attend the free Nexford University Open Day
- Finance and Operations Manager Job at An Abuja-based Non Governmental Organisation
- Accountant Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Account Officer Job at A Printing firm
- Finance Officer, Kano Literacy and Mathematics Accelerator Job at The British Council
- Experienced Manufacturing Management Accountant Job at Glassforce
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Head, Accounts Job at People Capacity Management
- Common Services Office (Finance) -Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos
- Graduate Intern, Laboratory Recruitment at eHealth Africa