2023 Alan & Grant Graduate Level Accelerator Programme (First Steps)
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 Graduate Level Accelerator Programme (First Steps)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 3 Months
- First Steps is a 3-month intensive program to prepare fresh graduates for entry level opportunities.
- This program is designed to incorporate young talents and provide them with the necessary career-related tools to excel in a chosen career path.
- The program is designed to close the gap between employer expectations and higher education outcomes.
- The program will graduate young & emerging professionals who are resilient, work-ready, and who are eager to become leaders in their professions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Previous work experience is not required but may be beneficial.
- Excellent research skills and a desire to learn.
- Must be less than the age of 35.
- A growth mindset and an optimistic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- R-DATS Consulting Recruitment for Graduate Intern (Research and/or Data Management)
- Data Entry Officer Job at Food Concepts Plc
- 2024 Saro Agrosciences Graduate Trainee Programme
- Customer Relationship Officer / Client Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- MarbleClear Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Quality Officer
- TAC Group Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme
- Elite Logistics & Development Services Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Baykins Group Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Kennedia Consulting Recruitment for Management Trainee