Accountant Recruitment at Vesa Fisheries Limited
Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Ensure that financial requisitions are justifiable.
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and regulatory compliance.
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and complete financial tax transactions.
- Balance company budget.
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times.
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries
- Preparation of payroll.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Miscellaneous task to support the executive in the discharge of his duties; etc.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years previous experience a corporate Accountant.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree in Accounting. First class will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competency:
- Proficient computer skills, including ability to prepare spreadsheet;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level staff; etc.
N200,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Accountant - Lagos" as the subject of the mail.
- Junior Accounts Officer Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at Mogtech Group Limited
- Account Executive Job at Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited
- Account Clerk Job at Eclat HR Consulting
- Accountant Job at Frosays Foods Limited
- Lightheights Global Services Recruitment for NYSC Interns
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greymond Shelter
- Loan / Savings Officer Job at Nicthan Monies
- Financial Advisor Job at Tangerine Africa