Administrative Officer Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF)
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence based healthcare and information / support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of new born, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- These Job Schedules are Performance Related. There shall be a work plan drawn at the commencement of Role with Performance Measures and Target.
- Create and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and Frandek international Consulting Limited
- Carry out proper record keeping and ensure custody of documents at it relate to LHCHF and FCL consulting Matters.
- Facilitate and create system for the preparation of expenses records, File Monthly VAT and Tax for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Facilitate funding raising and resource mobilization for LHCHF Initiatives and market the activities of FCL.
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database for both LHCHF and FCL to address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses.
- Facilitate the organisation of Seminars/ Workshop for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Serve as Personal Assistant to the CEO of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and the MD of Frandek International Consulting Limited on all issues relating to the Organization including scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders. Preparing and planning for both internal and external meetings in Abuja and Lagos Office.
- Facilitate the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Promote activities of both the Foundation and its affiliate Consulting Company
- This is Full Time post working 5 days a week, from 8:30am – 5:00pm
- The post holder is required to work closely with the Lagos LHCHF and facilitate the governance structure. Joint Zoom/skype operational meetings are mandatory.
- The lady Helen foundation does not have an employee scheme and will advise and be able to provide information on private schemes that they may wish to enroll.
- This post is available for immediate assumption subject to satisfactory references and review of certificates and NYSC certificates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail
- Front Desk Officer Job at Kegoz Systems Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at InMotion ICT Hub Limited
- Confidential Secretary / Administrator Job at American Hospitals
- Administrative / Operation Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Evidence Action's Mission
- Office Manager Job at Lextorah School of Language
- Office Assistant Job at U-Connect Human Resource Limited
- Administrative / Front Desk Officer Job at Furex Technologies
- Outbound Officer Job at Egatee Online Ecommerce
- Human Resources / Admin Officer (Volunteer) Job at Delight Affection Foundation (DAF)