Location - Maryland, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take stock of all inventories, assets, and purchases in the schools
- Receive quotations from contractors and vendors and negotiate prices.
- Conduct market surveys to validate good quality products and their prices.
- Update and maintain the asset register.
- Ensure the implementation of effective controls in all school’s processes, operations, and systems to ensure transparency and promote good corporate governance.
- Vet all invoices and proposals brought by contractors and vendors.
- Prepare periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the internal auditor.
- Provide necessary assistance and support to the internal auditors in the performance of audit activities
Education and Work Experience
- National Diploma or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in a business-related discipline (preferably accounting).
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.), is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in audit duties or a finance-related function.
Skills and Competences
- Good sense of judgment.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and audit practices.
- Good knowledge of fraud detection and control techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office productivity tools, particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Internal Audit Officer Job at Transnational Zamiva Services
- Accountant Recruitment at Vesa Fisheries Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at Sunsteel Industries Limited
- Finance Manager Job at British American Tobacco
- Account Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Admin & Finance Officer Job at CTG Global
- Accountant Job at Sinbol Ltd
- Accountant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Junior Accountant Job at Health Emergency Initiative (HEI)
- Accounting Intern Recruitment at Affilbase