Audit Officer Job at Olakleen Holdings Limited
O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria's foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Audit Officer
Job Locations: Asaba - Delta and Kaduna
Employment Type: Permanent
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Audit Officer ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- he/he will also maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with the Internal Auditor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Collating, checking and analyzing spread sheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First Bachelor's Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant post-graduation experience.
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Internal Audit assistant
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Preparing work schedules, recording and reporting
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Considerations will be given to only candidates currently residing in these parts for the sake of proximity.
- Invoicing Officer Job at President Paints Nigeria Limited
- Audit Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Account Officer Job at ABC Cargo Express
- Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Admin & Account Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at DMOT Enterprises
- Accounts Officer Job at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
- Account Manager Job at PropertyPro Africa Group
- Job Vacancies at ATC Nigeria
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts