Branch Manager Job at Velsta Company
Velsta Company is a consulting company that provides Human Resource Support and administrative Project Assistant solutions to prospective businesses and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Branch Manager
Job Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Kano, Onitsha - Anambra and Warri - Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Branch Manager is the Chief Executive Officer of the Branch, Reporting to the Executive Director of business Development, and effectively to the Chief Executive Officer with matrix reporting to the Group Head of HR, the role holder will lead and motivate the staff within the branch in driving strategic initiatives as communicated by the Executive, to meet activity & revenue goals in Investments Immigration, Insurance, Real Estate and Investment Services by identifying and maximizing new business opportunities in their catchment areas, deepening existing relationships and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- The Branch Manager will have the ultimate responsibility of running their branch as a profitable value center, ensuring efficient utilization of the resources allocated to them while driving the revenue targets and living the company’s values.
- The incumbent will be the custodian of the company’s core values, policies, rules and regulations, and code of conduct ensuring compliance at their branch.
- The branch manager will provide leadership and direction to their teams on the execution of the strategic agenda ofthe company ensuring their teams and aligned and contributing to the strategic agenda of the company as defined in their performance contracts and Key Performance Indicators.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or a related field.
- 10 years of sales, marketing, and business management experience.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Branch management experience in a Financial Institution or related sector can be an advantage
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Only applicants who are indigens or must have lived and worked in the state for years would be considered for the role.
- Only applicant who meets the requirements and resides in each of the states can apply.
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited
- Job Vacancies at OrgLearning Consult