Business Development Officer Job at Tuteria Limited
At Tuteria Limited, we're driven by a mission to make quality personalized education accessible to everyone. We help learners connect with the best teachers and educational content, while also empowering people to earn income by teaching what they love.
Though we've had some early successes, we believe we can transform the way millions of people teach, learn and access education in Africa and beyond - and that we will achieve this by working with talented people who want to make a change in education and giving them the space, resources and support to do the best work of their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Locations: Egbeda and Island, Lagos
Department: Strategy & Business Development
- We are seeking a passionate and driven Business Development Officer to join our team and play a pivotal role in fostering a thriving and engaged community of clients and Tutors in Egbeda.
- As a Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships, driving sales, and spearheading business development initiatives.
- Your primary focus will be to onboard a pre-defined numbers of tutors and Clients on ALL Tuteria products and services, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will also be instrumental in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to expand our reach and impact.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the company's reach and impact within and around Egbeda
- Develop and implement strategic sales and business development plans to achieve company objectives.
- Generate leads, qualify prospects, and convert them into loyal customers, for tutors and clients
- Effectively manage and nurture relationships with existing clients to ensure long-term satisfaction and retention.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and community gatherings within and around Egbeda
- Cultivate a thriving and engaged community by building strong relationships with clients, tutors, and other strategic partners, through products sensitization & activation campaigns, learning retreats and town hall meetings, within and around Egbeda
- Proactively network and build relationships with potential clients, tutors, and strategic partners,
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless integration of community initiatives with overall business goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, relationship management, or business development.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successfully building and managing relationships with clients, partners, and community members.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and driven to achieve targets.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of sales techniques, negotiation strategies, and customer relationship management principles.
- Ability to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Passion for building communities and fostering meaningful connections.
Compensation and Benefits
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letters highlighting their relevant experience and skills to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Sales & Marketing Manager Job at Evet
- Business Development Manager (Computing) Job at SLOT Systems Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Nigeria Machine Tools
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverages Limited
- Area Sales Manager Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Sales Manager Job at FHON Consulting Agency