Content Developer Job at EMGEE Resources Limited
EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Developer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a content developer.
- The responsibilities of the content developer include creating original content for our website and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work.
- The content developer must also adhere to SEO best practices.
- To be successful as a content developer, you should have great communication, research, and teamwork skills.
- Ultimately, a top-notch content developer has a good working knowledge of content management software as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and an eye for detail.
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field with 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferably resides in Abuja.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Experience in copywriting, graphic design, programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Digital Marketer Job at Janed Web Studio
- Social Media and Public Relation Officer Job at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Marketing / Sales Officer Job at Inspire Polytechnic
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Job Vacancies at Aura Magazine
- Website and Social Media Manager Job in Lagos
- Digital Marketer Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Female Marketing Officer Job at the Push
- Social Media Manager Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited