Curriculum Developer Job at Reposebay Human Resource Limited
Reposebay is a human resource technology and consulting company established to help manage employees for micro, small and medium businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Curriculum Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research trends in instructional methods and educational technology with a specific focus on positive psychology and behavioral economics
- Research and develop relevant resources to build more on FLOW’s course outlines
- Create stimulating lesson plans that align with the culture and methods at FLOW.
- Develop a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning and ensure ongoing education outside of formal settings
- Create supplementarily ‘train the trainer’ resources for FLOW support co-learner candidates
- Expand networks of curriculum designers, educators, and other professionals.
- Collect feedback from students, teachers, parents, and all customers
- Plan, organize, and conduct focus groups to gather data for decision-making on resources
- Conduct research and collaborate with major stakeholders (educators, subject experts, policymakers, and other professionals) to develop quality curricula and learning resources for FLOW
- Test out curriculum and benchmark against other resources for FLOW
- Monitor candidate progress with the Program Leads and make relevant changes to the curriculum.
- Collaborate with other writers, graphic designers, and web designers to create new learning resources
- Provide periodic reviews and reports on all of FLOW’s curricula.
Key Success Factors
- Knowledgable and in-depth understanding of positive psychology
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to develop training notes and develop online courses.
- Degree in Education, or a related discipline.
- Up to 2 years of experience as a curriculum developer or educationist with relevant case studies on work done in the field.
- Must be Tech Savvy and possess a wide range of digital skills.
- Excellent research collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for kids and education.
- Great networking and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Openings at IDEA Africa
- NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Tutor
- Job Vacancies at S-TEE Cambridge College
- Video Editing Skills Course Creator Job at Darl Creative Hub
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Buckler Systems
- Graduate and Experienced Chemistry Teacher needed urgently at Emovet Schools
- Experienced Facilitator (Fluterwave Development) Job at QuPee Consult
- Ongoing Recruitment at Fidelity Bond Group
- Job Vacamcies at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited