Customer Service Manager Job at Eric Vsta Limited
Eric Vsta Limited is an e-commerce operation service providers devote to the Internet application technology. We adopt advanced network technology and strict management system, we adhere to the "Customer demand oriented" service purpose. We are committed to through cutting edge digital financial and big data innovation technology, to create a financial service platform with local features, effectively meet our customer funds requirements, try to let more people enjoy a better life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field with minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Cashier Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Senior Customer Success Coordinator Job at Elephant Healthcare
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Tharwa Finds
- Customer Success Representative Job at Ingenuity HR Solutions
- Branch Cashier Job at FMCG Distributions Limited
- ZKTeco Company Limited Recruitment for Customer Experience Intern
- Customer Success Representative Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Customer Support Manager Job at PressOne Africa
- Customer Success Personnel Job at SLN Group
- Customer Service Executive Job at Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited