Customer Service Officer Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti is a student-focused company that helps student entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses, empowers students and makes their lives easier and better by providing on-demand access to their needs. We leverage technology and social innovation to deliver our offerings to the student community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Customer Service Officer to join our versatile team and help achieve our customer objectives.
- As a Customer Service Officer you will be tasked with implementing, supporting and managing all customer sales and after-sales activities as well as collaborating with other departments to contribute to the overall success of Vasiti
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Generate sales leads and sales (cross sell or upset customers on goods and services).
- Process orders and requests.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via various channels.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Generate customer feedback and testimonials.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Must be a graduate (OND / Degree or higher).
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client/Customer Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- PCI Educational Consult Limited Recruitment for Field Customer Service Representative
- Customer Support Partner Recruitment at Philips Outsourcing
- Technical / Customer Support Specialist Recruitment at Youverify
- Experienced Call Center Agent Recruitment at HR Leverage Africa
- Receptionist Recruitment at Elvees Engineering Limited
- Customer Service Intern Recruitment at George Houston Resources Limited
- Receptionist Job at Speedaf Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Customer Support Executive Job at Cartdealsng Limited
- Customer Care Specialist Recruitment at Green Africa Airways Limited