Data Analyst Recruitment at Solina Group
Solina Group - One of our subsidiaries, Solina Health, is a management and healthcare consulting firm that works with businesses, governments, researchers, and development organisations to develop innovative solutions that address pressing healthcare challenges.
We are recruiting for Specialists to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- The overall objective of the proposed project is to protect the livelihoods, and food security of poor and vulnerable families and facilitate the recovery of economic activities in all participating States in Nigeria
- The proposed intervention is dedicated to State Governments’ budget program of expenditures, targeting existing and newly identified vulnerable/poor households, their food supply chain and micro and small enterprise affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Under the Project, each of the participating States needs to be assessed independently for compliance with the achievement of the Results and agreed Disbursement Linked Indicators (DLIs).
- This is to be verified by an Independent Verification Agent (IVA).
- We are hiring experts to act as IVA, to verify the achievement of results as laid out in the DLI matrix in a manner and substance that conform with laid down guidelines, procedures and proper documentation.
- Results will be verified through paper and physical inspection to confirm the authenticity of the results claimed. Verification Protocols are defined in the Project Appraisal Document (PAD) and the Project Implementation Manual (PIM).
- Hiring for all positions is contingent upon the grant award to Solina and funding availability.
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- A professional with a background in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics and other related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in the private sector/development with a proven track record in gathering and analysis of data, dashboard development and management, data reporting as well as measuring and assessing the performance and progress made against targets
- Strong working knowledge of data tools such as PowerBI, DHIS2, STATA and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position and Specific State of Interest (e.g "Application Data Analyst_National") as the subject of the mail.
- Please note that relevant experience in the region (working level fluency in local languages/knowledge of the local culture or administrative system or government) of interest is an added advantage.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- Solina is an equal employment employer.
- We do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable laws.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Backend Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Quality Control / Assurance Manager Job at Aureole Consulting
- Data Analyst Recruitment at Techie Planet Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at New edge finance limited
- Artee Group Recruitment for Quality Control Officer, SPAR
- Operations Data Analyst Job at Glovo Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment at Bitpowr Technologies
- Quality Control Officer Job at Stova Group
- Inventory / Quality Control Officer Recruitment at Zuma Foods Processing and Farms Limited
- Quality Technician Recruitment at Beckley Consulting Limited