DevOps Engineer Job at Asante Financial Services Group
Asante Financial Services Group is a high impact digital financial services company primarily focused on Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) and consumers in Sub-Saharan Africa. Incorporated in March 2016 in Mauritius, initially as a subsidiary of Atlas Mara LLC, Asante Financial Services Group has grown exponentially operating in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and Nigeria.
Asante FS aspires to become Africa’s leading digital financial services provider by facilitating financial independence, tapping into the best talent in the market, and harnessing the power of technology to deliver world class lending services to our valued customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The DevOps Engineer will be involved in various stages of each product's lifespan and should remain well informed of technological advancements to promote operational and technical efficiency and quality.
- Ultimately, a strong DevOps engineer who can demonstrate excellent leading and team collaboration skills.
- Defining and improving the cloud architecture for performance, security and usability.
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
- Collecting and reviewing business and operations requirements to enhance overall experience.
- Working with multiple vendors on scalable cloud infrastructure and security solutions.
- Collaborate with all teams to conceptualize, develop, and release software versions.
- Scheduling and Deploying releases, fixes, patches and updates, as required and planned.
- Securing our environments to prevent security breaches, attacks and other vulnerabilities.
- Documenting and maintaining the configuration management and environment settings.
- Suggesting alterations to release workflow in order to improve efficiency, quality and success.
- Bringing ideas for ops optimization based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
- Providing and maintaining the service quality monitoring and systems management solutions.
- Designing procedures for system and network troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates and fixes, provide Level2 support.
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD).
- Implementing of automated backup/ restore/ failover/ load balancing solutions over cloud.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices and Agile Scrum development disciplines.
- Prior experience as a DevOps engineer, Cloud/Infrastructure Manager
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to release and also end of life of the software products
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, products, their DevOps dashboard console, AWS CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, Sentry, SQL databases management.
- System administration and scripting for Linux infrastructure.
- Experience with Version Control, Release Management and Deployment (GitHub, CI/CD) tools.
- Knowledge of systems and platforms security features, implementing security disciplines.
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Experience using an array of automation tools and environment management tools.
- Proven familiarity with infrastructure security and code security, source protection methods.
- Strong decision-making and collaborative capabilities, team leadership and collaboration.
- Business-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
Experience of the following technologies and concepts is a plus (Optional):
- Amazon Web Services: IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda
- Amazon Web Managed Products: EC2, ECS, ECR, SES, Elasticache, RDS, Redshift.
- Infrastructure-As-A-Code: Ansible, Azure, CFEngine, Chef, Cloudformation, Docker, Juju, NixOS, Puppet, (R)ex, SaltStack, Sensu, Terraform, Vagrant
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Cloudformation, Pipeline, Jenkins, SaltStack, Terraform.
- Version control and code storage platforms: GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket
- Containerising & Clustering: Compose, Docker, Dockerfiles, ECS, Helm, Kubernetes, Nginx, Vagrant.
- CI/CD Implementation: AppVeyor, Circle CI, Drone, GitLab, Jenkins, Mule, Spinnaker, TravisCI.
- Networking concepts: Firewalls, NAT, Port, Subnetting, VPC, VPNs, Dymanic IP/DNS.
- Open Source Relational Database: Cassandra, CouchDB, MariaDB, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL, Neo4j, PostgreSQL, RDBMS, Redis, RethinkDB, SQLite, Timescale.
- Individual career development and growth plan.
- Wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops.
- Friendly and cooperative team working environment.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset
- Company medical insurance.
- Company team building activities.
- Ergonomical office working place, convenient geographical location of the office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "DevOps Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
- 2023 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at Simba Group
- Job Vacancies at Endlex Group of companies
- Web Development Resource Person Job at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Ardagh Group
- Engineer (Technician) Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Automation / Electrical Engineer Job at UAC Foods Limited
- Senior Software Engineer (Backend) Job at FairMoney
- Field Maintenance Engineer Job at EduBulb Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Zilt Investment Limited