Director of Admissions Job at James Hope University
James Hope University, located in Lekki, Lagos, is committed to the highest standards of international education. We aspire to integrate global models of academic excellence to advance the knowledge economy, further innovations and breakthroughs, and rapidly propel the economic and sociocultural lives of humanity. Through strategic partnerships with leading global academic institutions and crucial enablers, JHU is launching its School of Business, one distinguished by academic excellence and cutting-edge formation of future professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Admissions
Job Location: Lagos (Office of the Registrar)
Reports to: Registrar
- We are seeking a highly motivated and accomplished professional to serve as Director of Admissions.
- Responsible leading the University’s admissions department as we examine, define, and conduct our admissions process and promote our programs to prospective students.
- The admissions director will help establish and update our procedures and criteria, work with potential students to determine their eligibility, and oversee the admissions process as we evaluate applications and issues decisions.
- She/he will also plan and oversee promotional activities and schedule or conduct tours, student interviews, and information sessions.
Qualifications / Characteristics
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree, and a higher degree, M.Sc., M.A. or M.B.A. in related discipline is mandatory required; Ph.D. in Business Administration shall be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience as an admissions director
- A kind, empathetic, open-minded individual who has a deep-seated respect for all people
- An individual who is reliable, decisive, flexible, outcome-oriented, and performance-driven
- A person of great integrity, with a strong reputation in the community, who is self-confident, poised, while at the same time empathetic, humble, and respectful
- A person who is accountable, who honors commitments and is forthright in communication and engagements
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is both innovative and entrepreneurial
- An individual who will enthusiastically communicate the school’s values, mission, programs, and educational philosophy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Letter of Application and detailed CV showing their full Names, Position applied for, Postal Address, Email Address, Telephone Numbers, Academic Qualifications with dates and the Awarding Institutions, Working Experience, Certificates and Prizes (if applicable) to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Review of applications shall commence on June 9, 2023 and only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Female Admin / Secretary Job at High Caliber Nigeria Limited
- Head of School Job at Eden Care & Resourcing Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at HR-EX Consulting
- Branch Admin Officer Job at Fosad Consulting
- Restaurant Manager Job at Azuks Works Consult
- Executive Assistant Job at NoemDek Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Manager on Duty Job at Marriott International
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope College