Entry Level Quality Assurance Analyst Job at Gokada
Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Experience Level: Entry
About the Role
- We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst whose job revolves around doing internal conversation reviews and giving feedback to support agents to improve their performance and not just labeling conversations good or bad, as a minor QA might suggest. It also strives to build a Standard Operating Manual, solve customer problems, improve customer service, and maintain company integrity and profitability.
- The goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team. It is the responsibility of the Quality assurance team that, regardless of the agent approach or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment.
- You are responsible for managing the process used by the escalation team which is relating to products or services, handling problem tickets, and providing feedback to upper management regarding customer issues.
- Provides technical support to the Customer Experience Contact Center quality assurance program, which is designed to ensure an optimal, client-centric approach to customers.
- Analyzes/audits calls, emails, and chat touchpoints to identify areas of service delivery that does not meet pre-established performance standards within the Experience Unit
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities within the customer experience unit
- Uses Call Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality; highlights key successes and shares best practices with call center staff to ensure continued success in quality of service.
- Assists to develop and conduct targeted group and/or individual coaching sessions that address service quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations through verbal and/or written feedback to contact center staff and quality assurance team leadership.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all agents are up to date with the knowledge of the company’s services (both new and modified).
- HND / Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- A creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Analytical and technical comprehension
- Good Coaching and Communication Skills.
- Quality Assurance Analyst Job at FairMoney
- Project Management & Business Analyst Job at Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group)
- Quality Control (QC) and Warehouse Manager Job at Isidore Agritech Limited
- Job Opportunities at Vantegral Consulting
- Data Collector Recruitment at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at KETT Automobile
- Data Analyst (NYSC) Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Quantity Surveyor Job at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Data Analyst Job at Vantegral Consulting
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC) Manager Job at Goteh Construction