ERP Administrative Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ERP Administrative Officer
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, and support of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) application and collaboration with various stakeholders, including business users, IT teams, and external vendors, to ensure the smooth operation of the ERP system.
- Manage the administration & maintenance of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) application and collaborate with various stakeholders, including business users, IT teams, and external vendors, to ensure the smooth operation of the ERP system.
- Develop and maintain documentation for system configuration, workflows, and business rules.
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users, addressing their inquiries and issues related to the ERP system.
- Monitor system performance and availability, troubleshoot issues, and optimize system performance.
- Coordinate with IT teams to ensure the integration and interoperability of the ERP system with other IT systems.
- Configure and customize the ERP application based on business requirements and manage system backups, disaster recovery plans, and system upgrades.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate users on system functionalities and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc) in Information Technology, Computer Science or related courses.
- Proficiency in SQL and database management. Relevant certifications in ERP systems administration is a plus.
- 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Demonstrable experience working with specific ERP application, strong knowledge of ERP systems, modules, and functionalities.
- Experience in system administration, configuration, and customization within an ERP environment.
The Person Must:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to manage competing priorities.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Have good knowledge of IT service delivery and a keen eye for details.
- Administrative Officer Job at Creditville Limited
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited