Eunisell Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Locations: Lagos and Rivers
- The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enables fresh graduates become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Chemical Laboratory
- Candidates should have a BSc / HND, with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- 0 - 2 years of experience required.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2022.
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
- Multiple entries and entries that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 2023 Deloitte Graduate Academy Actuarial and Quantitative Programme
- 2023 Deloitte Graduate Academy Digital Programme
- BrainShare Technologies Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Environmental Officer I
- 2023 Sophia ERP Limited Software Developer Graduate Internship Programme
- Reliable Steel and Plastic Limited Recruitment for Warehouse Graduate Trainee
- Redwire Marketing Group Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Field Support Officers (FSO)
- Food Concepts Plc Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Talenture Recruitment for Graduate Trainee