Finance Executive Job at Connect Marketing Services
Connect Marketing Services is a Consumer Engagement Company with specialization in the areas of Sponsorship Consulting, Content Management and Field Marketing Services. We create experiences that help brands connect to their audience, engage and build lasting, profitable relationships.
Our Field Marketing and Retail Service provide field solutions to companies looking for merchandising, redistribution, sales force management, outsourcing, sampling, training, etc. Our Sponsorship Consulting Service is our flagship service and we consult for blue-chip companies. We offer Sponsorship and Activation Services covering Sports, Entertainment, Music, Culture, Arts, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Finance Executive, you will play a crucial role in supporting various financial activities, including accounts payable and receivable, financial reporting, and general financial administration.
- This position provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in the finance field within a creative and dynamic work environment.
Accounts Payable and Receivable:
- Assist in processing invoices, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor accounts receivable, follow up on outstanding payments, and collaborate with clients to resolve any billing discrepancies.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Assist in analyzing financial data to identify trends and variances.
Data Entry and Record Keeping:
- Accurately enter financial transactions into accounting software.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records and documentation.
- Support the tracking and reporting of expenses against budget.
- Assist in the reconciliation of Bank statements..
Financial Systems and Support:
- Provide assistance in maintaining and improving financial systems and processes.
- Collaborate with the finance team to implement best practices and efficiency improvements..
- Bachelor's or HND Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2 years of proven work experience post NYSC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and willingness to learn new software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial transactions.
- Basic understanding of financial principles and accounting concepts.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job Openings at Duo Libra
- Cashier Job at Abuja Clinics
- Payroll Accountant Job at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
- Account Officer Job at Cozym Process Systems Limited
- Accountant Job at Italian Coffee Ventures
- Accountant Job at OrgLearning Consult
- Internal Control Officer / Compliance Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Finance & Administrative Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative