First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP 8)
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Position: Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP 8)
Job Identification Number: 930
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc Degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- School Manager Job at OrgLearning Consult
- Job Openings at Osun State University
- Job Openings at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Manager
- Recruitment and Training Officer Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- School Inspection Director Job at EKOEXCEL
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greensprings School
- Job Vacancies at Wellspring College
- Job Vacancies at Trainlance
- Job Vacancies at Oxfam