Front Desk Executive Job at Orange Group
Orange Group is an innovative Fast Moving Consumer Goods company based out of Nigeria, with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a full-time on-site role for a Front Desk Executive located in Lagos.
- The Front Desk Executive will be responsible for performing receptionist duties, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining phone etiquette.
- The candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years post of NYSC, relevant experience as a front desk executive is required.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional phone etiquette and receptionist duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Operation Manager Job at Devien Consult Limited
- Front Desk / Customer Relations Officer Job at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions Limited
- School Manager Job at OrgLearning Consult
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper
- ERP Administrative Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Finance & Administrative Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
- Admin Supervisor Job at Alliance for International Medical Action
- Job Openings at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting