Front Desk Officer/ Secretary Recruitment at DPKay Homes and Properties Limited
DPKay Homes and Property Limited is a privately owned real estate development company operating out of Lagos, Nigeria.
We have had successful track records of delivering authentic and rewarding landed properties to over 700 individuals and 14 organizations. Our success story is not far-fetched; we are transparent, and we keep our word.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer/ Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a pleasant and attractive Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- An HND/BSc degree in a relevant course of study.
- Only females are permitted to apply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation Officer Job at Edojobs
- Receptionist Job at Corinthia Villa Hotel
- Receptionist Job at Novena Medicals
- Administrative Associate Job at Imagine Early Years and Elementary
- Executive Technical Assistant Job at Dangote Group
- Mexcom Capital Investment Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Front Desk Officer
- Administrative Personnel Job at Zicli Synergy Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Administrative Assistant Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Office Assistant Job at a reputable Micro-finance Bank