Graduate Front Desk Intern Recruitment at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
An Upstream Oil & Gas company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare newsletter for the organization
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be smart and industrious.
- Female. Must be presentable.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send in their CV and a copy of their passport photograph / picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Front Desk Intern" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Administrative Officer Job at Engineering Automation Technology Limited
- 2021 Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme
- Graduate Management Trainee (Uyo) Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria
- Executive Assistant Job at Ash Biomedical
- Administrative Assistant Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Secretary Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Greensprings School
- career Opporties at ZETA Technologies Recruitment at