Graduate Trainee Recruitment at EPCM Engineers Limited
EPCM Engineers Limited is an engineering, procurement, construction and management company that provides engineering designs, fabrication and installation services to oil and gas producing companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Engineering, Technician, Administration, Accounting, Other)
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelor's Degree: Any Discipline, Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Below 30 years at June 30, 2023.
- Naturally driven to complete tasks in record time
- Detest excuses for failure
- Driven by results to beat deadlines
- A history of success on any task you undertake.
- Innate ability to read and respond to situations efficiently
- Organized, detailed, eye for detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Personal Letter and Professional Resume to: email@example.com using "Graduate Trainee: Engineering or Administration or Accounting Or Other Preferred Role of your Choice" as the subject of the email.
- Submit a 4-Page Essay on your ideal job position and your conviction that you will perform to the highest level, given the right tools and guidance.
- You are free to choose a job title for yourself and describe what you plan to do with such a position and how the position would benefit EPCM Engineers Limited.
- Attach your resume or profile.
- It is important to identify what aspect your person that contributes the most in the your success on the job.
- Front Desk & Telemarketing Executive Job at Mikano International Limited
- Farm Manager Job at Fine Trading International Limited
- Senior Tax Officer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- General Manager Job at eHealth4everyone
- Executive Assistant Job at eHealth4everyone
- Admin and Finance Manager Job at Child Protection and Women Empowerment Initiative
- Job Vacancies at 9mobile
- Front Desk Officer Job at Naturesgift Wellness Spa
- Administrative Assistant I Job at Mudiame University
- Unit Head, Internal Audit Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc