Growth Manager Job at SunFi Technology Solutions Limited
SunFi is an energy financial technology platform that connects people who want solar energy access to payment plans that match their needs. We work with qualified third-party installers to access easier and faster.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Growth Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The goal of the Growth Manager is to grow hack and retain Active Users from three subcategories of Users: Distributed Energy Providers (DEPs), End Consumers, and Investors.
- Distributed Energy Provider Users on the SunFi platform include Associate Installers (individuals that do solar installations), Distributor Installers DISIs (Solar Installer companies that have their own bigger installation teams), and Original Equipment Manufacturer Installers (companies that make or white label their own solar inverter products).
- End Consumers are sourced either by SunFi’s product and content marketing strategies or via energy providers that have leveraged SunFi to finance their consumers. Investors are sourced via the appropriate team but will eventually leverage the platform to track and manage their investments.
- Develop, maintain, and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and senior management of designated clients. Understand their business strategies, priorities, needs, and business processes, present them with strategic solutions, and advise them on how SunFi’s service can improve the lives of their employees.
- Accountable for developing and executing the sales strategy of the platform’s SME cluster business and DEPs to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual GMV and Revenue targets of the platform
- Collaborate with product, strategy, and engineering teams to identify, prioritize, and execute on growth opportunities.
- Actively promote new SunFi offerings, ensure a delightful customer onboarding process, and assist clients in business implementation.
- Responsible for periodic reporting of the team's performance, OKRs, and KPIs, and leveraging data/insights for recommendations and improvements
- Initiate and execute sales and customer acquisition initiatives as management approves.
- Display and exercise business leadership practices within the company and with stakeholders.
- Develop and execute strategies to scale the company’s product by gaining adequate market share and industry leadership.
- Recruit, manage, mentor, and develop the Sales team to innovatively and competently deliver the results required of the team. You will be responsible for performance management and optimization of the sales team personnel
- Responsible for directing and managing the Sales Team in organizing offline and in-person engagements and activities related to the growth of B2B and B2C customer base and revenues.
- Driving and achieving business targets, monitoring business results of designated clients, anticipating challenges, and taking proactive measures to accomplish targets.
- Evaluate, and where possible, build thought leadership within SunFi that enhances the company culture and values
- Support efforts to collaborate with the company’s leadership to train SunFi talent
- A focus on value creation for the company, not task orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of sales, marketing (or related roles) experience and at least 3 years of supervisory experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Demonstrated Growth hacking or customer acquisition skills in a Start-up or similar type of environment
- Good usage of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Tech experience
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently
- Comfortable using computers and software as a Service, and able to learn digital applications fast
- Ability to use Google suites.
- Growth Hacking and Customer Conversion Skills
- Go to market and campaign activation skills (digital and physical ground game)
- Data analytics and management skills
- Demonstrated Results driven skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Ability to communicate clearly and attentive listening)
- Strategic Marketing and sales skills
- Tech experience
- People Management experience
- Start-Up or Fast Paced environment experience, Fintech experience is a plus
- Effective Leadership skills
- Strong Emotional Intelligence and Collaboration skills
- Technical knowledge of all of SunFi’s products & services/ General knowledge of products in the industry
- Good decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills (developed by working in similar or relevant roles)
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities in line with the vision of the team.
- Comprehensive Family/Personal Healthcare
- Flexible Access to Salary and Employee Support Facilities
- Employee Solar Power Program
- Life and Career Coaching Masterclass
- Flexible Access to over 11,000 learning resources and opportunities
- Amazing colleagues and a great work culture
- Team Bonding and a chance to build a world-class Clean Energy FinTech!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- OFFICE ASSISTANCE URGENTLY NEEDED
- Senior Manager - Business Planning Reporting and Pricing, Marketing Job at MTN Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at HR Aid Consults
- Job Openings at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lagos Business School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Reliance Health
- Business Risk Manager Job at Notore Chemical Industries Plc
- FULL STACK (Net Core + React) Developer
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Gresyndale Legal