Human Resource Executive Job at FIA Home Creations Limited
FIA Home Creations Limited, RC 1784459 is an innovative-driven enterprise that explores the value-chain of space creation and re-creation. As a full-service interior firm, we major in Furniture Manufacturing, Aluminium Fittings, Interior Design, Tiling, and AC Installation. We don’t stop until we bring our client’s imaginations to life. Located at 13 Church Street, Fola Agoro Somolu, Lagos State, Nigeria, we believe in an ambience that allows all to thrive. With the right ambience, we believe customer-satisfaction can be reached every day
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of management experience in HR.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible / Managerial role.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources Generalist Job at Tek Experts
- Admin / HR Executive Job at Capital Luxury
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job at The People Practice
- Human Resources / Training Officer Job at Beebeejump International Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at The Global Distance Learning Institute
- Remote & Virtual Recruiter Job at LBO Incorporation
- Human Resource Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Talent Acquisition Administrator Job at The Concept Group
- Business Development Associate