Human Resources Generalist Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Generalist
Requisition ID: 8497
Job Location: Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Human Resources
- We’re looking for a motivated, upbeat team player to join our team as HR Generalist
- Day to day, you will support smooth, effective, and timely execution of HR operations, with special emphasis on employee administration, benefits, and rewards administration.
- You will collaborate with the entire team to promote a strong, employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
- Implement and administer HR procedures and processes. Make suggestions aiming for continuous improvement and adding value to the HR services
- Provide information and consultancy, where necessary, to managers and employees about employee relations, HR activities, benefits, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate employee records in the HR Systems and database.
- Prepare and administer employment related documents, such as, employment contracts, annexes, orders for termination/severance payments and others.
- Provide benefits administration services. Support the development of the Benefit program and its adequate implementation and communication
- Conduct exit interviews and prepare relevant reports to support the turnover analysis
- Support delivery of effective employee onboarding process aiming to ensure a smooth and efficient employee induction and orientation
- Collaborate and take responsibility for smooth and timely running of HR operations and building effective work relationships
- Support and participate in activities related to internal communication, organization of internal and corporate events, if needed
- Monitor and apply the provisions of the applicable labor and social security legislation
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MS Office tools
- Attention to detail with excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- A proactive, collaborative team-player mindset
- Discretion with confidential information
- Admin and HR Manager Job at Greenbox Facilities Limited
- Human Resource Strategist Job at Concept group
- Human Resources Manager Job at Trading Partner Ltd
- PoweredUp Consulting Recruitment for Head, Human Resource
- Legal / HR Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- NYSC Corper (HR) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Finance & HR Administration Officer Job at BURN Nigeria
- Human Resources Officer Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Human Resource Supervisor Job at Vodstra Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at Pandagric Novum Limited