ICT Trainee Recruitment at Netcom Africa
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
- Successful applicants will be deployed to a team where you will be exposed to technologies specific to that team.
- Six months traineeship with potential for full-time employment after satisfactory evaluation
- A Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields with at least a second class upper or upper credit not earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must not be above 26 years of age by December 2021.
Desirable Traits / Skills / Knowledge:
- Passionate about Information & Communication Technology.
- Adaptable and positive attitude towards learning new skills.
- Committed to delivering excellent services.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative thinker.
- Coding and Robotics Instructor / IT Technician Job at Discovering Talents Academy
- Solutions Architect Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- Freelance Graphic Artist Recruitment at BERYL SHELTER LIMITED
- iOS Engineer Job at The People Practice
- IT Service Management Analyst Recruitment at Interswitch Nigeria
- Trainee Workshop Engineer Recruitment at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Web / Database Management Assistant Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- IT System Administrator Job at Bancorp Consulting Limited
- Backend Developer (Net) Job at Intelligra Solutions Limited
- I.T Intern Recruitment at Revelation Properties Limited