IT Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Officer
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for supporting network databases and systems, updating system hardware and software, and troubleshooting for system errors.
- Monitor & support network databases and systems, updating system hardware and software and troubleshooting for system errors.
- Timely resolution of IT incidents and minimize end-user and prevention of IT services downtime.
- Manage the configuration and installation of approved software & hardware on all company-supplied computers.
- Track and maintain computer equipment inventories.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve computer hardware and software issues.
- Proactively manage the running of telephone network services.
- Specify and ensure the purchase of all GTD computer equipment.
- Serve as IT liaison with internal departments & external vendors to understand their needs and ensure escalated internet & connectivity issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with QMS and FSMS requirements in assigned work.
- First Degree (B.Sc / HND) in Computer Science or related course.
- IT Information Library (ITIL) & Microsoft Certification.
- Security & network certification are added advantage.
- 3 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent customer service, strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Able to collaborate and engage with cross functional business stakeholders.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess the ability to organize resources and establish priorities.
- Have a keen eye for details.
- Content Creator and Virtual Assistant Job at Raphael Group
- IT and System Audit Manager Job at PalmPay
- Data Engineer Job at FairMoney
- Job Vacancies at Mayrahkee Africa
- Job Vacancies at Tek Experts
- ICT Assistant Job at Laim Hotel
- IT Helpdesk Analyst Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- IT Manager Job at Proforce Limited
- Job Vacncies at Opticom Finance Limited
- IT Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates