IT Supervisor Job at Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Supervisor
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- As I.T. Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Responsible for overseeing the security, integrity and maintenance of IT systems, ensuring that systems are well maintained and IT procedures robust
- Extensive interactions with business counterparts driving business readiness and contingency activities, system installations and liaison with business users for acceptance of deliverables, initiatives, and compliance KPI’s
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes system performance, in accordance with company policy, providing recommendations that will drive efficiency and provide added value to the business
- Develops and implements IT strategies where objectives are communicated at all levels, the performance of system software and hardware is audited and reported upon to enables strategic business decisions to be made
- Understands the overall objectives and architectural aspects of all IT systems to ensuring that all IT functions and disciplines are controlled, audited ensuring system efficiencies are attained
- Participates in the negotiations for installations, service and maintenance agreements of all IT system, project managing the process and ensuring that licensing and upgrades are kept in date
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing followup as required
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience in IT with strong problemsolving capabilities
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Excellent leadership skills with a handson approach and leadbyexample work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
To Be discussed.
- Content Creator and Virtual Assistant Job at Raphael Group
- IT and System Audit Manager Job at PalmPay
- Data Engineer Job at FairMoney
- Job Vacancies at Mayrahkee Africa
- Job Vacancies at Tek Experts
- ICT Assistant Job at Laim Hotel
- IT Helpdesk Analyst Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- IT Manager Job at Proforce Limited
- Job Vacncies at Opticom Finance Limited
- IT Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates