IT System Administrator Job at Bancorp Consulting Limited
Bancorp Consulting Limited is a Management and Capacity Building company providing training, consulting, and outsourcing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT System Administrator
Job Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing technical support and ensuring all company computer systems works perfectly. Installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems
Key Job Responsibilities
- Resolve any system failures and troubleshoots issues
- Managing and maintaining the file servers
- Perform troubleshooting of networked devices (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Mobile devices, etc.)
- Install and configure local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and network segments and servers, such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems
- Manage user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, and active directory administration.
- Develop and execute backup and recovery plan.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- Operating the firewall for the organization,monitoring internet connection for security risks and employing the latest security protocols
- Researching and Testing new technology
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT system Administrator will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE)
- Minimum of 3 years post-degree working experience in an enterprise or ICT service company.
- Technical skills - Proven work experience as an IT support officer/technician and Solid ICT troubleshooting skills
- Problem-solving skills - Able to devise technical and creative solutions to user issues
- Hands on experience with diverse computer systems and networks
- In depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Team collaboration
- Able to work with other ICT personnel, Vendors, Contractors, etc.
- Ability to manage Users in an enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Continuous approach to upgrading of ICT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Aakande@bancor.com.ng using the Email Subject: ICT ITS + candidate's NAME:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Graphic Designer Job at Candel Company Limited
- Android Developer Job at Riby
- iOS and Andriod Engineer (Flutter) Job at Softcom Limited
- IT Associate Job at Gokada
- IT Support Officer Job at OJ Wale Pillar Metal and Tech Limited
- IT / Graphic Designer Job at J3 Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at Mshel Homes Limited
- Future of Work: Learn Top Tech Skills with a Certificate Recognized in the UK, Europe and Internationally
- Enterprise Solutions Delivery and Support Manager Job at Sahara Group
- Intern (Coding and Robotics Educator) Job at Proxynet Communications