Junior Executive Assistant Job at Stella Maris Schools
Stella Maris Schools is a renowned educational institution that was established over 25 years ago. Presently, Stella Maris Schools has campuses in three (3) strategic locations in Abuja. This reputable Institution is known for the priority it has placed on delivering top class education and developing the social skills of its wards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Executive Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Junior Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive director’s working life and communication.
- Junior executives are there to learn from senior executives and they may be asked their opinion important business decisions if they are willing to speak up with creative ideas.
- Provide support to the senior executive assistant
- Assist executive officers who spend most of their time on business development.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, interacting with customers, and planning and organizing activities.
- Researching and organizing data to represent the senior management, which may include directors, executives, and committees.
- Compiling expense reports.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks.
- Handling memos, reports, invoices, and related documents, including sensitive information.
- Keeping confidential information.
- Being the point of contact for general communications with their boss.
- Answering calls and routing them to the right person.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive officer they work for and keeping track of their itineraries.
- Planning and scheduling meetings.
- Recording the meeting (if required).
- Screening visitors and deciding if they should be allowed to meet with the executives.
- Going through the incoming documents (memos, invoices) and redistributing them.
- Office duties such as sourcing office supplies and handling the filing system.
- Handling and redistributing faxes and emails.
- Providing complete administrative support.
- Managing and recording the supply needs.
- Acting as a virtual assistant.
- Using technical tools and software such as the Microsoft Office Suite, especially text processing software and Excel spreadsheets.
Skills / Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management, Marketing or any other related degree. A related certification would be considered an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Junior Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or any other related roles
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Must be Capable of Using MS Office Tools and Google Calender.
- Must be Proficient in English, Hardworking and Honest
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Goodmanagerial skill and ability to work with others with great leadership skills.
- Ability to Multitask with good analytical and problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Operation Manager Job at Devien Consult Limited
- Front Desk / Customer Relations Officer Job at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions Limited
- School Manager Job at OrgLearning Consult
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper
- ERP Administrative Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Finance & Administrative Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
- Admin Supervisor Job at Alliance for International Medical Action
- Job Openings at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Front Desk Officer Job at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting