Loan Officer / Relationship Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank is a state license bank whose aim is to help the small scale business to boost their business by supporting them financial wise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Loan Officer / Relationship Officer
Job Location: Iju-Ishaga, Cele-Ijesha , Shomolu And Ajegunle (Apapa) - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Crossover Microfinance Bank is interested in a candidate that has the ability to perform the following functions
- Manage customers expectation
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients about policies and regulations.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants' questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / BSc / HND qualification with 0 - 2 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Junior Accounts Officer Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at Mogtech Group Limited
- Account Executive Job at Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited
- Account Clerk Job at Eclat HR Consulting
- Accountant Job at Frosays Foods Limited
- Lightheights Global Services Recruitment for NYSC Interns
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greymond Shelter
- Loan / Savings Officer Job at Nicthan Monies
- Financial Advisor Job at Tangerine Africa