Management Trainee Recruitment at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are looking to hire a management Trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. Ideal candidates should have a strong analytical skills and effective communication.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- A Degree / HND in Management or Business
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the job title as a subject.
- Trainee - Brand Management Recruitment at Top Brands Incorporated
- Graduate & Undergraduate Intern Recruitment at Top Brands Incorporated
- Mid-level and Graduate Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Virgin-landmarts
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Graduate Trainee & Analyst Job at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Student - Graduate Internship Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited