Management Trainee Recruitment at De Raph City Travel and Tour
De Raphcity Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization.
- Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Business Developer Job at Proten International
- Sales Executive Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Sales Representative Job at Sophap Ventures
- Sales Associate Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Business Development Executive Job at NetPro International Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Flinx Realty
- Floor Sales Representative Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Sales / Marketing Associate Job at Salpha Energy Limited
- Business and Customer Development Executive