Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job at The People Practice
The People Practice - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a tech-driven and digital Human Resources & AdministrativeManager who will be responsible for implementing and executing organization-wide HR Strategy.
- The role requires a highly analytical and strategic thinking orientation to provide needed support and guidance to HR generalists and the Leadership team.
- In addition, the role is responsible for aligning HR operations to the overall business strategy. Such operational responsibilities include: HRIS, Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Employee Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement, Culture Management etc.
- The responsibilities of this role will be broad and include:
- Develop and execute HR strategies and initiatives in line with the overall business strategy.
- Drive the HR tech/digital strategy initiative and collaborate on the firm-wide accountability drive though HR data/ analytics management and reporting.
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment, onboarding, and separation activities.
- Support current and future business needs through the HR data and analytics.
- Develop and monitor overall HR processes, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Implement organization-wide learning and development programs.
- Act as a cultural steward; nurture a positive working environment that foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair, and equitable workplace.
- Oversee and execute quarterly appraisals sessions and employee performance management initiatives that drives high performance.
- Assist in preparing payroll monthly, ensuring accurate data on appropriate HR Software.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and conduct annual industry wide compensation surveys and reports.
- Ensure regulatory and internal compliance across all spectrums of human resource management.
- Supervise HR Analysts in coordinating partnerships with Business Teams.
- Stay abreast of industry practices and tools to improve the HR and Admin operations function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper degree in a recognized university.
- 5 - 7 years’ of proven work experience in human resources with knowledge of Digital and Analytical HR.
- Professional Certifications (CIPM/SHRM/CIPD/HRCI) are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HRIS Software is necessary.
- Exposure to Human Resource Strategy and implementation.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of HR Analytics and Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerBI, HRIS Software.
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable ability to use HR Software.
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Highly Analytical.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively, balancing multiple deliverables efficiently.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to bring innovations to operations.
- Highly organized.
- Intellectually curious.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- A thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Strong ability to leverage technology to implement HR Activities.
- Admin and HR Manager Job at Greenbox Facilities Limited
- Admin Coordinator Job at DreamWorks Global Logistics
- Front Desk Officer Job at Iquah Diagnostics and Laboratories Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Marketer / Administrative Officer Job at BSS Consulting
- Human Resource Strategist Job at Concept group
- Admin / Social Media Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Office Administrator
- Admin Officer Job at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Executive Coordinator Job at Husk Power Energy Systems Nigeria Limited