Motion & Graphic Designer Job at Credo Advisory
Credo Advisory is a strategic and development communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational, and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which includes public relations and advocacy, marketing, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, research, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We bring innovative ideas, thought leadership, and insights with a global (and local) perspective to our clients
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Motion & Graphic Designer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Motion & Graphic Designer will:
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities.
- Conceptualize and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in communication plans.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases and website.
- Facilitate graphics related conversations between Credo Advisory and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform quality assurance across all internal and external communications products such as thought pieces, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- Train and develop other staff in the use of graphic design software.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications
- B.Sc / BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design, or any other relevant field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in digital experience, Animation, illustration and video editing skills.
- Proficient use of design software including Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro or similar tools.
- and Corel Draw.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- English language and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Ability to multitask.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- IT Officer Job at Geoaudits
- IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- I.T Support Officer Job at Total Child School
- Fashion Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Junior Technical Support Engineer Recruitment at Tek Experts
- Chipper Cash Recruitment for Lead React Native Engineer, P2P
- IT Sales Executive Recruitment at JobMax
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Job Opportunities at Hazon Holdings
- C# .NET Engineer (Senior or Intermediate) Job at Cavista