Receptionist Recruitment at Elvees Engineering Limited
Elvees Engineering Limited is a diversified energy service and engineering company with major interest in power and construction sectors of economy. The company was established to provide reliable one-stop technical solutions of choice.
At Elvees, we have strong set of global business skills including engineering design, project management, procurement, manpower development and project funding, all tailored to provide reliable, affordable, and sustainable solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome and attend to customers/clients in a polite and friendly manner
- Maintain the office environment and equipment in a clean and tidy manner
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including PCs, printers and others.
- Receive deliveries, sort and distribute products to customers as may be assigned.
- Take inventory of supplies and stocks as needed.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships through all phases of sales.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Offer support to field team and other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- ND / HND in Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist of similar position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office- Words, Excel, PowerPoint and fair knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- High level of honesty
- Accurate reporting skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial skills.
N30,000 - N50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Admin Officer Job at Vesa Fisheries Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Receptionist Recruitment at HT-Limited
- Executive Assistant Recruitment at Mavin Records
- Receptionist (Female) Recruitment at De Rossi Suites
- Front Desk / Admin Officer Job at Calibration and Non Destructive Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Admin & Finance Officer Job at CTG Global
- Human Resources / Administrative Officer Job at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour