Social Media Specialist Job at Nigerian Tulip International College (NTIC)
Nigerian Tulip International College (NTIC) was founded in1998 in Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria. The school was welcomed by the Nigerians and has been supported constantly since its inception. NTIC has been embraced by different sections of society from every state of the country. Within a short period, the school grew to 16 branches from Nursery 1 to Senior Secondary schools in Abuja, Kaduna, Yobe, Kano, Ogun, and Lagos. Among these branches, there are 5 Nursery and Primary schools, 5 boys and 5 girls Secondary sections, which operate as boarding schools while there are two co-education day schools in Abuja and Lagos.
NTIC is committed to meeting the diverse needs of students from different cultural backgrounds by offering a Nigerian curriculum and preparing the students for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT and IGCSE in Day and Boarding schools
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Specialist will manage a bunch of tasks related to social networks by combining marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance NTIC social media presences, including promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and expanding revenue opportunities.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the NTIC’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer/parents’ engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries on time.
- Researches and monitors activity of NTIC competitors
- Review and approve the content daily.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics to monitor and evaluate the NTIC’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or any relevant field.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Communication and computer skills are highly essential.
- A good understanding of social media marketing techniques is required.
- Certifications in digital and Internet marketing are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of social media analytics, interactive marketing techniques, and social media networking strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication
- Writing ability
- Content curation/ Management
- Project Management
- Aptitude to learn
- Marketing strategy
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship building
- Community Management
- Analytical skills
- Graphic design
- Law and ethics
- Customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Research and development
- SEO knowledge.
N120,000 - N180,000 monthly.
- Content Writer / Creator / Curator Recruitment at TechBango
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Digital Marketer Recruitment at Monmartt Baby Store
- Marketing Officer Job at Formidable Cooperate Partners
- Marketing Executive Job at Throne Investment Homes Limited (TIHL)
- Field Marketer Job at Omimewos Global limited
- Freelance Writer Recruitment at Eden Care & Resourcing Limited
- Marketing Manager Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Marketing Officer Recruitment at Padoserve Limited
- Job Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Ltd.