Spectrum Microfinance Bank Recruitment for a Loan Officer
Spectrum Microfinance Bank Limited is a registered MFB set up to provide microfinance banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Loan Officer
Job Location: Sagamu - Ogun / Trade Fair - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acquire & engage Customers: acquire the agreed number of potential customer, identify and align their needs to a product/service and get deals signed off from the acquired customers.
- Market intelligence - develop market intelligence, detailed research, competition analysis and database with the view to capture the assigned market space.
- Brand equity - increase the bank’s brand presence in the market space assigned and ensure full coverage of the market for effective brand recognition and awareness of all services
- Develop sales initiative/Conduct Product Campaign - acquire an impeccable knowledge of all product/services, develop strategy in communicating product essentials to get buy in through all available platforms (one-on –one, social media, target group engagement and other sales channels)
- Develop new markets - develop new wider and deeper markets by reaching the unbanked people, associations and communities with customized banking services offering the unique selling proposition of the bank.
- Recordkeeping & evaluation - keep updated record of all customers’ details, activities, payment plan, products purchased, stating progress, action points, feedback and recommendations with a plan to cross-sell and up sell other bank services.
- Write Report - write a comprehensive sales report detailing progress, achievement, challenges and recommendations to be submitted to your reporting line within specified timeline.
- Manage correspondence - maintain swift correspondence with inter/intra dependent roles, customers, reporting line and every stakeholder in the sale - Schedule necessary meetings (aimed at meeting sales target) with potential customers, team members, superiors and interdependent teams.
- Manage engagement & retainership - develop schemes and techniques to ensure all acquired customers are engaged and potential buyers of other existing services/products or new ones.
- Get referral via follow up - Develop a functional follow up scheme that produces extra value to existing customers and lead to getting potential referral.
- Growth and development - study market/industry trends/initiatives per time to boost personal and target delivery per timeline.
- Execute all other jobs as assigned by your team lead and management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND qualification with 0-2 years of work experience.
N50,000 - N60,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Accountant Recruitment at Digifypro Integrated Services
- Inventory Accountant Job at Lance Trend Limited
- HR-on-Wheels Recruitment for an Account Officer
- Account / Admin Officer Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Graduate Finance Intern Recruitment at Dunn And Braxton Limited
- Company Accountant Recruitment at PG Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Financial Controller Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Ongoing Recruitment at Rite Foods Limited
- Accountant Job at Enroyale Consulting
- Financial Accountant Recruitment at Digital Marketing Skill Institute Limited