Training Coordinator Job at Intake Education
Intake is an education consultancy which provides free and impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities across the English-speaking world. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK, USA, Australia and across the English-speaking world. The organization has grown considerably from our first office, and we now have offices in Ghana, Nigeria, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as a base in the UK. Intake has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their international study goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Training Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Specialization: Student recruitment, Corporate Training and Support
Report To: Regional Head (Africa) and Global Business Development Manager
- The Corporate Training Coordinator will be responsible for cultivating the skills and knowledge of staff to help them develop in their current roles.
- This will involve training new graduate entries into the student recruitment industry.
- The training will also be used to help identify staff for future career development.
- The objective of the position is to encourage core efficiencies and competitive advantage by developing the skill set of personnel.
- The training will help increase industry knowledge, productivity, and teamwork.
Not limited to, but will include:
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and develop accordingly
- Schedule training sessions
- Conduct training sessions, seminars and workshops as needed
- Prepare/develop educational material for staff development
- Evaluate staff achievement / identify areas of improvement and develop a feedback loop
- Assess staff performance and response to training with managers (KPIs)
- Essential Requirements & Skills
- A graduate degree with minimum of second-class lower division
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and a willingness to stay up to date with industry changes
- Experience of teaching / training desirable
- Good organisational, planning and time management abilities
- BA / B. Sc Degree
- 3 years post degree with similar work experience.
- Overseas Education sector Industry experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as a single pdf document) detailing "why you think you are best suited for this job" to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail i.e, "Training Coordinator – Intake Education".
Note: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Administrative Officer Job at Rupetta Academy
- Administrative / Front Desk Officer Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Field Verification Officer Job at OfficeMakers
- Assistant Cinema Manager Job at Ozone Cinemas Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Compugeen Nigeria
- Branch Coordinator Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Administrative & Operations Manager (FMCG) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Admin Assistant Job at Elevation Professionals
- General Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope University