Administrative Assistant Job at iRecharge Tech-Innovations
iRecharge Tech. Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
Department: HR & Administration
Reports to: Head Human Resources & Administration
Start Date: Immediately
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and HR support to the department.
- Organize, compile, update personnel files and documentation
- Assist with recruitment and staff onboarding.
- Manage and update HR/Admin databases with different information such as new hires, staff exits, leaves, days off, etc.
- Prepare monthly staff biometric attendance for payroll management.
- Leave Record management.
- Assist in managing the drivers and company fleet – Fueling, repairs, servicing, etc.
- Assist in managing the facility and follow up with vendors for repairs and maintenance.
- Supervise the Office Assistant – purchasing of consumables, diesel and monitor log books, etc.
- Manage outsourced staff - Security, Cleaning, etc. to ensure they are caring out their duties correctly.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate corporate events – Birthdays, meetings, learning events, office events, etc.
- Provide general support to guest.
- Manage stationary, drivers log, etc. and send a weekly report.
- Other duties as assigned
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Administrative/HR Assistant
- Experience in facility management – Required
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment – printers, etc.
- Excellent Organization Skill, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in managing drivers and company fleet – Required
- Must be open to work weekends and extended hours if required.
- Extremely discreet and honest.
- Must be intelligent, smart and a fast learner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as a PDF Format to: email@example.com the subject of the email should be "Administrative Assistant - Abuja".
- Administrative Assistant Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Finance and Administrative Manager Job at Diadem Consults
- Office Administrator Recruitment at Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
- Front Desk Officer Job at Salpha Energy Limited
- Office Secretary (NYSC Intern) Recruitment at Arshov Solution
- Front Desk Officer Job at International Energy Services Limited
- Accountant / Receptionist Recruitment at Airtrace Solutions Limited
- Admin Officer Job at a reputable company
- Administrative Officer Job at Eastern Metals Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Recruitment at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited