Administrative / Front Desk Officer Job at Furex Technologies
FUREX is an innovative, technology-driven company that has existed for five years. It builds industry-leading products that offer crypto-to-crypto swaps, allow consumers and merchants to deposit their coins, and buy/sell digital assets like bitcoin, Ethereum and gift cards on secure and easy-to-use interfaces.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative / Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to hire a smart, exceptional and experienced front desk officer to ensure a smooth experience for our guests.
- As the front desk officer, you will also be responsible for carrying out administrative duties within the office to ensure a great daily experience for employees.
- As our Admin/Front Desk Officer, you will join a startup that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- If you find this interesting, We want to hear from you!
- Manage the front desk office to the highest level of excellence.
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Managing the office facilities, scheduling repairs and maintenance services of office gadgets as the need arises; Electricity, plumbing work, Internet subscription. renewals, purchase of office needs as it arises etc.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Ensures all employee welfare is provided at due time such as Dispensable Water, office stationeries, ID CARDS etc.
- Manage the domestic staff (Security Officers & Cleaner), ensuring they are performing well.
- Oversee the issuance of cleaning materials for proper control of resources on a weekly basis
- Collaborates with the HR and Operations team to ensure that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Management.
Qualifications / Skills / Requirements
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working as a front desk or administrative officer
- Ability to work with Microsoft office/G Suite tools
- Ability to take initiative and do excellent work.
- Commitment to delivering excellence.
- Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective and proven interpersonal skills.
- Work schedule is onsite Monday to Friday
- Must reside within Lekki/Ajah axis.
N60,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative Officer Job at Rupetta Academy
- Administrative / Front Desk Officer Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Field Verification Officer Job at OfficeMakers
- Assistant Cinema Manager Job at Ozone Cinemas Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Compugeen Nigeria
- Branch Coordinator Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Administrative & Operations Manager (FMCG) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Admin Assistant Job at Elevation Professionals
- General Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope University